Knit-a-Network – Timebank Knowledge Commons – Timebank Toolkit
Welcome to our collection of practical help and resources for Timebanking. Timebanking takes many shapes and many names, and is generally based on five core values. For an overview of timebanking see this article.
The Timebank Knowledge Commons is a continually growing collection of materials, papers, how-to guides, funding and project proposals, videos and articles that can help people find existing timebanks, start and run timebanks, use timebanking to address specific social issues, and take their timebank or other community initiatives to new levels.
This page lists our main Timebank Toolkit articles, and some useful search-links into the TB-KC Resource Directory and Document Library. See an overview of the library/database and all tb-tags here.
Get Active – redefining work
Get Connected – networking and reciprocity
- List of News, Blogs, and Calendars
- List of Discussion and Support Forums
- Coordinator Peer Training and Mentoring
Get Serious – growing robust timebanks
- Legal, Financial, Social and Governance Issues
- Integrating with other Projects and Organizations
- List of Timebank Support Organizations
- TB-KC Resource Directory (all resource links in the tb-kc database)
Go Deeper – learning, respect, accountability
How you can help build the Timebank Knowledge Commons
We welcome your involvement!
Do you have expertise in an area of Timebanking that you feel should be here? – please contact us
Do you have documents or resource links that should be included in the Timebank Knowledge Commons? – go to the TB-KC Upload page